
The sun is out! Decided it was warm enough to go for a walk. Dusted off the stroller that's been taucked away in the closet, bundled Jonny, and headed out to enjoy the sunshine.
WE LASTED 15 MINUTES!
Since the snow is still covering the sidewalks and driveways we ended up walking in the street. After a block or two, I looked down at Jonny and his whole face was bright red and covered in tears. I decided that 37 degree weather is not quite warm enough to take a walk in.
Spring, could you come any sooner?
3 comments:
I am SO WITH YOU. I thought it was warm enough today too, but alas, Kennedy's nose turned bright red and I don't think Ellis appreciated the need for me to go on a walk! I can't wait for summer to hit...I would love to go for a walk with you.
I hear ya!! The worst is right now when you have a few good days and then it snows again! It is hard not to want to go outside at the first sign of sun. Kennadee is going a little crazy being inside so much and asks almost everyday if we can go and play at the park. I think she is getting sick of hearing that it is still too cold!
Same here! I've bundled up Rylee probably a good 5 times this week determined to go on a walk, only to turn back 10 minutes later because we are both freezing! I'm giving winter about 2 more weeks and then I'm thinking we're just going to tough it out or I'm going to go crazy!
Post a Comment