Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hooray! Jonny slept through the night last night! It's been a month since he's done this. At first I thought it was because he was teething, then I figured he was sick and was having trouble breathing at night, then I thought it was because I stopped wrapping him up tight at night... who knows, I'm just grateful that we both got a good nights rest last night. This past week has been so challenging. I mentioned the week befor in a post that life was wonderful, and I felt like I had tons of time on my hands. Well, life turned on me! Jonny has been so cranky and tired but refuses to sleep. Wednesday night Trevor threw out his back and has been lying flat for the past three days. And I've been extremely tired and impatient. I feel tons better today. I have so much more energy (maybe because I went to sleep at 9 pm last night and didn't wake up until 6:45) I've already straightened the house, loaded the dishwasher, done a load of laundry, and gotten ready for the day. So things are looking up and we're doing better.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

best wishes with everyday fun challenges. Hope Trevor is okay & that Jonny keeps sleeping through the night.

Jen said...

What can I do for you? and DO NOT say nothing...

Ashley Wray said...

I'm impressed, and you blogged, add that to your list! Glad you got a full nights rest! It makes it so hard to go from sleeping through the night to not. After Rylee's flu about a month ago, even after she was better she was still getting up once a night for a drink, just to say hi, whatever. But just this week she started sleeping through the night and it's amazing!