Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Need Your Opinions

I just took some recent pictures of Jonny. We are planning on framing two 8x10 photos of Jonny. Which two do you think we should use? #1 #2 #3 #4

12 comments:

Karen said...

First off, they are all sooooo adorable!! I like #4 the best... but can't choose between the others! He is so cute!

Aubrey said...

Wow, what a tough decision to have to make! I like the bottom two the best I think.

Jen said...

My vote is #4, but #3 comes in at a close second!

Ashley Wray said...

So cute! #1 and #3 are my favs, but you really can't go wrong with such an adorable kid!

Janae said...

#3, then #1 are my favorites! He is SOOOO cute. I wish he could play with Zach. They would sure have fun.

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

They are all cute I am glad I found your blog I still have two of you movies I miss you guys here is our blog themarktaylorfamily.blogspot.com

ourbanksaccount said...

we think jonny is so cute! we miss him... can you email me or call me or post that amazing dip?

Sarah said...

yah- how do you pick? I like #1.

Tamara said...

I like #4 the best.........so cute!!!! second fav is #3

JONNY sure is growing up fast...he's such a cutie-pie!!

Wendy L said...

I like #1 & #3. He is so big and smiley! How is your new place?

Rachelle said...

They are all so dang cute. I vote for #1...it shows so much personality. I hope that I can see him soon. Let me know if you guys ever are down in the SLC area!

Rachelle said...

They are all so dang cute. I vote for #1...it shows so much personality. I hope that I can see him soon. Let me know if you guys ever are down in the SLC area!