Friday, February 22, 2008

Lisa, Here it is... Enjoy!

RECIPE: Cheesy Spinach & Artichoke Dip 1 can (14 oz.) Artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese 3/4 cup Mayonnaise 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients; spoon into 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate. BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Serve with TRISCUIT Crackers, Tortilla Chips, or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.

3 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

Thanks so much!!! You are so wonderful and we need to get together... SOON!! If you have any ideas for a birthday party for Chad, let me know. Thanks again, we will enjoy it!

Steph B. said...

I read your comment about a Stephanie Bodine on Martha Stewart! That is so crazy. I googled how many Stephanie Bodine's there are in the world and there ton! How crazy!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

So good! But the only time I enjoy it is when you make it. . . I guess we will have to always live close. . . shucks!