Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Home

We moved! Packing done, unpacking... give me a few more days. We absolutely love this new home. We had so much help from friends on Saturday. I threw a Baby Shower that morning for a close friend (which wasn't at my apartment, thank goodness) and so I left Trevor that morning to do all the work. By the time I was done, everything had been moved to the new apartment. Thanks, Trev! I love being in a new place. It puts me in the mood to rearrange and redecorate everything. One difference from this place compared to our old apartment, we have cable. Since Trev and I have been married we've never had TV. Let me rephrase, we've had a television but never been able to watch a single channel on it. Honestly, it's been a blessing. I've been excited and hesitant at the same time about the change. There is so much filth on the tube and I can see myself wasting so much time watching pointless programs throughout the day. I'm going to have to dicipline myself. Anyhow, pictures of the new place soon to come!

2 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Glad your enjoying your new house and good luck with unpacking (ugg, I hate it, but not as bad as packing!) I agree with the TV situation, love/hate relationship. I don't watch during the day, but at night Andrew and I have our favorite shows we like to watch!

Karen said...

Cute picture of Jonny! I am glad you guys got all moved. Hurray!