

The past week or so we've introduced veggies to Jonny. Here is our attempt in feeding him carrots. He loved them, along with the
green beans, peas, and sweet potatoes we've fed him. As you can see from the pics, we didn't have a baby spoon so we fed him from our 1/2 tsp measuring spoon. I've wondered if I should strip him down before feeding him because he ends up spitting half of it out of his mouth. I've heard this is normal when babies are first learning to eat from a spoon. Maybe it just means more loads of carrot stained pj's.
5 comments:
I love it!
he's so cute...boy, he sure is getting chubby...
I just LOVE baby rolls (they aren't much fun when you're older...)
Hey! Johnny is adorable. He is getting so big. It goes so fast doesn't it.
Question.. do you ever hear from Billy. I have been wanting to track her down. let me know.
Erin,
Bille and I chat everyone once in a while. They both just finished school and are back in California. Here's her blog address... http://mikeandbille.blogspot.com/
Johnny is so cute you guys!
Post a Comment