Saturday, December 8, 2007

Last Night's Dinner

Last night's dinner: Stuffed Green Peppers I always feel proud of myself when I cook something new for dinner. I'm not sure why but for some reason I feel like cooking something different means I'm being an extra good wife. Although not all of my recipe experimentations are as good (A few days go I tried this raspberry chichen recipe... It was disgusting. We ended up making a Taco Bell run that night) I have to say these Stuffed Peppers turned out great! I served my mission in Chile where these things are really popular. We ate them all the time, but I'd never tried to make them before. They were a hit! We really enjoyed them and I'm adding this recipe to my favorites.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I've made some of these before, too...they are DE-LISH, for sure! Question....if you are truly making them a la CHILENA....did you add mayo to them? ha ha

Amanda said...

They look great. Clark would love them. Will you share the recipe?

Michelle said...

If you click on 'Stuffed Green Peppers' the recipe will pull up. Enjoy!