Wow! He is the one and only child I have ever seen happy with Santa all of the other pictures that I have seen with kids and santa, the kids are crying! Way to go Jonny! It is a very cute picture!
Oh my gosh! That is so cute. By the way, I dropped off an invitation for a New Year's Eve party for you guys yesterday, but I am not sure if you guys are in town or not?
Oh what a cutie. Can you send me Katherine Miller's blog address so I can keep in touch with her also, please? We'll have to get together when you get back to the burg.
Cute picture...hey, i am not sure what your email address is, but Tyler and I are coming to Rexburg the weekend of Mr Luther King day. We want to come and see y'all. Let us know when a good time might be. You can email me at karentingey@gmail.com Talk to you soon. :)
9 comments:
Wow! He is the one and only child I have ever seen happy with Santa all of the other pictures that I have seen with kids and santa, the kids are crying! Way to go Jonny! It is a very cute picture!
Oh my gosh! That is so cute. By the way, I dropped off an invitation for a New Year's Eve party for you guys yesterday, but I am not sure if you guys are in town or not?
That is not a hey how are you smile on Jonny's face, it's a wow, I know who this guy is and I'm going to be at the top of his list smile. Super cute.
He looks darling! I hope you all had a great Christmas.
Oh what a cutie. Can you send me Katherine Miller's blog address so I can keep in touch with her also, please? We'll have to get together when you get back to the burg.
Too cute!! You have a darling little boy!
Cute blog! It was wonderful to see and visit with you guys this break. Hope all goes well back in Rexburg! Keep in touch!
Cute picture...hey, i am not sure what your email address is, but Tyler and I are coming to Rexburg the weekend of Mr Luther King day. We want to come and see y'all. Let us know when a good time might be. You can email me at karentingey@gmail.com
Talk to you soon. :)
Post a Comment