Friday, November 9, 2007

This second video is of Jonny laughing for the first time. He has been on the verge of laughing for weeks. We were so happy he finally did it.

9 comments:

Tamara said...

that's SOOOOO cute...he's like a lil squeaker! thanks for sharing that special moment w/me....it's adorable! isn't technology so wonderful?

Karen said...

That's adorable. I love it.

Amanda said...

Those videos are darling. I thought it was just as fun listening to Trevor talk babytalk as it was listening to Jonny laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

Trevor said...

You know, I was so excited to get Jonny to laugh that I didn't realize how ridiculous I sounded. But he was happy.

I'll tell you this much, I have never been able to talk as high as I do with Jonny in my entire life. Jonny just brings it out the falsetto in me, I guess.

Amanda, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I love it! He is such a cutie!

Becky Jane said...

Jonny's darling laughter and response made me giggle with him! It also brought tears of joy to my eyes....I miss being there to share in these remarkable moments. I can hardly wait to see him again and giggle with him in person. Tell him his Grandma thinks he is "cute" as a bug!

Love,
Grandma Nielsen (Trev's Mom)

Becky Jane said...

Jonny's darling squeals and laughter made me giggle with him! It also brought tears of joy to my eyes....I dearly miss being there to share in these remarkable times. I can hardly wait to see him (and his paresnts) again! Tell Jonny that Gma Nielsen thinks he is as "cute" as a bug!
Love,
Mom N.

Unknown said...

Jonny is sooo darling! I LOVED hearing his cute laugh. And called Grandma so she could hear it over the phone... :-)

I can't WAIT to see you this week and finally get to hold that little bundle of giggles.

XOXO Merri

. said...

Hee, hee, funny little guy.