



We spent Thanksgiving with my family in San Jose.Here were some of the highlights:
*We met our two new twin nephews, Oscar and Owen. Even though two months old they looked like newborns to me. They were so sweet and I was so impressed with how much they slept. (Jonny stopped sleeping at about 2 weeks old.)*Trevor was able to participate in the blessings of the twins. *My mom spoiled me by taking me clothes shopping. I hadn't been since before Jonny came so I had no problem finding tons of great items. *Some of my good friends, including one of my best friends, Kelly, came over, met Jonny, and played a mean game of Pictionary. *We spent a day with my Grandparents in Manteca and I was reminded of how much I love them. It was a lot of fun.

Sharon (sister-in-law), Rob (brother), Oscar and Owen (the twins), Me, Trevor, and Jonnny at Grandma and Grandpas.
4 comments:
How much fun! No wonder it was so cold coming home to Rexburg. (I like to call it Iceburg)-- you were in Cali for the break.
oh boy. i look exhausted in that picture!
Your family is so cute! I just love seeing you all together...tell your mom I said hello! Why isn't there a pic of her?
I am so glad you got to show off Jonny! He is so cute! Aren't the holidays the best, especially when you get to be with the fam!
Post a Comment