I'm realizing that this is addicting! I haven't even told anyone about the blog yet. No rush. I'm enjoying myself and since I've never been interested in scrapbooking, I figure this is just a good.
SHELLY...I love you! I started a blog myself and find it is AMAZING and is a really great way to see what's going on with everyone's life!!! I think your son is so cute...he looks just like you! Congrats again and check mine out when you get a chance....
ok...now that i've spent TEN DAYS reading all of your updated entries...I can honestly say....I'm glad that I finally know what's going on in your life! I love reading blogs, and thanks for starting one. We all know how hard it is to keep in touch, and I'm proud of you!
2 comments:
SHELLY...I love you! I started a blog myself and find it is AMAZING and is a really great way to see what's going on with everyone's life!!! I think your son is so cute...he looks just like you! Congrats again and check mine out when you get a chance....
http://tamarasheaven.blogspot.com/
ok...now that i've spent TEN DAYS reading all of your updated entries...I can honestly say....I'm glad that I finally know what's going on in your life! I love reading blogs, and thanks for starting one. We all know how hard it is to keep in touch, and I'm proud of you!
¡Te quiero, amiga!
Post a Comment