Tuesday, April 3, 2012

On My Way

Last weekend I ran in the 10k race here in Anthem. Other than missing the start of the race and feeling overheated in the 80 degree morning temperature, the race went well. 
Trevor brought the boys to cheer me on , but they had trouble spotting me. We met up after the race.
Here are a few post-race photos.


 Rebecca and I


My biggest supporter.

Now to find the courage to sign up for the half marathon in a couple months. 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! Congratulations. Sign up for that half. You can do it!!

adorable pearsons said...

First- CONGRATS! You are a super cute 10K runner and what a great accomplishment! Second- I am pretty sure that Rebecca is the same Rebecca from Montana that was really good friends with my sister, Kelli...seriously, is she from Montana? With a husband named Loren...small world!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Half marathon here you come. Good luck!

Michelle said...

Misti, I just talked with Rebecca about your family. She said such wonderful things about you guys, which didn't surprise me. anyway, crazy connection. By the way, I need to be re-invited to your cute family blog. Maybe I'll message you on FB. Hope you're well.