Monday, January 2, 2012

Here's to the New Year

Here's to the New Year,
Full of many a jogged miles and crossing the finish line of a 13.1 mile race.


Here's to the New Year,
Where patience is more apparent 
(Especially during some of the year's toughest upcoming tasks: potty training a two-year-old, teaching an eager four-year-old to read, and enduring many a toddler tantrums)


Here's to the New Year,
 Of coupon clipping, penny pinching, and "less is more" living


Here's to the New Year,
Where Visiting Teaching becomes more than a visit.
And Temple attendance becomes more frequent.



Here's to the New Year,
When taking time daily to recharge my spirit is a nonnegotiable priority.

    
Here's to the New Year.


Bring it!


5 comments:

Brittany said...

What a cute post!! I find myself agreeing with all those things!! The boys are so cute!

Seth said...

Great post! a half marathon is awesome! I'm hoping to do a 10k or two. I didn't realize you have three boys! It's good to see your family and keep in touch!

Sarah said...

Yes. Good luck in 2012. You will be great!

Katie said...

You are such an awesome lady. I can't wait for your grown boys to look back on these posts and see how much you love your family.

AmyLyn said...

I've been looking all over for you guys for WEEKS!! Please tell me you don't live in Arizona or I will cry. I knew I had subscribed to your blog, or got an invite or something, but I could NOT remember the address! We just had our 10 year high school reunion and no one knew how to get a hold of Trevor and everyone was asking for him the whole night! I'm so bummed! If he knew about it and didn't want to/couldn't go, I'll feel better, but we missed him and Tyler Bodine a ton. And I could have met YOU! Oh well. At the 20 year I guess! Tell him "hi". Your boys are beautiful!