Friday, November 18, 2011

Family Photos

In the midst of all our craziness (did I mention we're moving... again) we had some family photos taken. After many attempts of scouting out the perfect location for our photo session, I found this old town called, Goldfield Ghost Town in Apache Junction. It was perfect. Lots of fun distractions for the boys, and great backdrops. I have yet to see all the photos, but here's what I've seen so far.












What I love about these is how they capture perfectly the dynamic of our family. Lots of chaos, goofing around, and loving each other. Love it. Thanks Bethany

8 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

so beautiful and fun. i want more details on the move and what is going on in the life of the nielsens... we miss you!

Tracy Haws said...

Those are amazing photos! I think they completely capture the laughs, the love, and the joy of being together as a family. Love it!! and ditto on the details...you're moving again?

Karen said...

So cute Michelle! Those boys are so stink'n cute...they are going to be heart breakers. Such a beautiful family.

Peter and Amber said...

Beautiful pictures!! :-)

Katherine said...

I love these too!!! So fun!

Sarah said...

Wonderful photos! Such a good looking family. And I can't believe you're moving again. Good luck. Keep us posted on all that fun.

Tamara said...

i hate it that your blog is private!!!!! that means i only remember to actually go to it (instead of cheating and scrolling thru my READER!!!!!), and now i am a month late at seeing these cute pics!!!!! so cute, girl!!! love the pics, you're so gorgeous, Shelly!!!

AmyLyn said...

I'm in LOVE. Chaos and fun. Beautiful.