Rise and shine at our house is 6 am.
Dean is our morning rooster.
He usually wakes up the sleepy household at the break of dawn with his squawks and squeals. When we finally respond, he greets us with the most rewarding morning smiles ever. Sometimes I want so badly to be grumpy and grouchy having my coveted sleep interrupted. But one grin from this wide eyed little one, and I can't help but smile back.
I will take his morning noises over a beeping alarm clock any day.
6 comments:
I spy a little tooth, what? What! He is younger than Miss G!
You remind me that I used to greet the day (and the kids) with smiles. I need to be a little more like Dean--with happy squawks instead of grumpy talk.
These pictures made my day! Thank you for keeping this blog with all of the delightful photos and glimpses into your world and into your dreams. You make this far-away grandma feel a bit closer! How I love you and your "boys"...all four of them!
That is absolutely adorable! Words cannot express how much!
Oh gosh. I don't think I could be angry either. Those dimples are to die for!
Post a Comment