Tuesday, September 28, 2010

halloween costume look back

Halloween costumes have been on my mind. With only one month to go and three little ones to dress this year, the planning has begun. First I thought I'd share some pictures of the last three Halloweens.

2007
Cruella Deville, Jasper, and the cutest sleepy-eyed Dalmatian ever. 




2008 
Our chubby little Boy Scout



 2009
My Knight in Shining Armor and the Adorable Little Dragon




2010 
Oh, the endless possibilities! 
I'm thinking this could be the last year I have a lot of influence over Jonny's halloween costume. Whenever I ask him what he wants to be he either answers, "a hippopotamus or Dora the Explorer." Definitely not happening. I've got a few ideas. 
Any suggestions of cool costumes for three little boys? Which was your favorite costume so far?

5 comments:

Karen said...

Your Cruella Deville is my favorite. :) They are are super cute, but that scout one is the the superest (even if it's not a word). ;)

Heidi M. said...

Sooo darling! You are a very creative and fun mom. This year there are endless possibilities with 3. 3 little pigs (Trev could be the wolf) or 3 muskateers. I'll let you know if I think of more!

Tamara said...

The three stooges! or Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dumb.....the cheshire cat!!! ha ha....have they seen Alice in Wonderland? That'd be cute!!

Natalie said...

so cute!!!! ditto to the alice in wonderland....

Rachael said...

I love that you and your hubby love to dress up for Halloween. One of my favorite memories going up was heading over to my grandparents, because not only would they take us around their neighborhood, but they would dress up as well. BTW: I love the look of one of your sons in the dragon costume. I can't describe his expression, but I was laughing hysterically! :)