I've started another blog. It's not quite ready for viewing. I'm still trying to polish up the edges and iron
out the wrinkles.
out the wrinkles.
Could I ask for your help?
The purpose of my blog is to inspire moms (including myself) to find joy in motherhood
by creating happy moments with our little ones every day.
With that being said I've struggled to choose a title for my blog.
Here are the titles in running...
#1 A Mom and a String of Pearls
(concept of the pearls being the tiny treasured moments with our children that sometimes require us digging through sandy wet clams in order to discover. Or not overlooking life's priceless pearls that sometimes are so small and simple that we fail to recognize them yet they hold the most value to our lives)
#2 Colorful Moments
(motherhood sometimes means putting up the rain to get to the rainbow- life's colorful moments.)
#3 Carpe Diem Mom
(as moms we need to seize the priceless moments with our children and not allow them to pass by and sit around waiting for life to get easier)
#4 Motherhood: Making the Most of It
(simple and straight forward)
Let me know which one is your favorite. You can vote in the sidebar or feel free to leave me any of your own suggestions as a comment.
Thank you so much for you help, friends!
6 comments:
I like the first one. Love the idea! And by the way...you are my hero! I am feeling super overwhelmed right now with just one, but I keep telling myself that you do it and you do it well with 3 so I can power through! :-)
I'll look forward to your blog, it sounds like one that I definetly need to read! And as far as my vote, I'd go with #1!
number #1 also my vote. good idea.
I really like the first one too, or maybe something like "A Mother's Pearl". I am really excited to see the blog!
Def. #1. I want to read it. In fact, that is exactly what I need right now!!!!!!
Looking at everyone's comments, it looks like "pearls" is the winner! :)
Post a Comment