Jonny attended his first day of preschool.
He goes twice a week for three hours to a three year old class. Both days last week he came home and told me in detail everything they did at school. Zach misses his brother.
Zach officially entered Nursery for the first time.
This social little bug fit right in and ran around like he owned the joint. However, when I asked the nursery ladies how he did one of them commented, "He did great. He really likes to destroy things." Great!
Dean caught his first cold.
Even with goopy eyes and clogged nostrils, he is as cute as the dickens.
Trev and I payed for a babysitter on date night for the first time.
Made me fell old and wished we lived closer to family.
Jonny was frustrated with the wind that kept beating tiny rocks against his legs, but still had tons of fun.
Can you tell how much they enjoyed themselves?
Hooray to a week of firsts!
4 comments:
paid for a babysitter... ehhh not looking forward to that. i can't believe how big your kids are, preschool- wow.
I am sensing a theme here (from the last post too), WATER! Love that last picture.
You look so good....way to go skinny!! The boys are too cute!
love the underwear pics....but that probably wasn't a first!!! I do remember that naked butt pic....hope THAT was a first!!! ha ha
Post a Comment