... while Jonny was holding Dean, he pointed at my belly and asked, "Mommy, you make more babies?" (not for a long while, bud.)
He was so excited to sing with the primary children during Sacrament Meeting. He stood in the front with his arms dangling over the side of the stand and sang every word to I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home. After the song he jumped down from the stand and yelled, Mommy, I did it."
While playing alone in his bedroom Jonny decided he wanted Zach to join him so he called out, "Zachypoo... Zachypoo, come here. I neeeeeed you."
In the morning when he woke me up, his hands were covered in a brown substance. I panicked thinking the obvious. Jonny then started licking his fingers. I jumped out of bed, grabbed his hands from his mouth and realized that he was covered in chocolate and had discovered a Twix candy bar left on the kitchen counter the night before. Needless to say, we had a energetic morning.
This morning he came in to our room, crawled in to bed beside me and said, "Mommy, I miss you." Such a sweet little boy.
When Jonny wants to share something exciting or funny that has happened he gets a bit breathless and starts jumbling up his words. The cutest part though is that he will repeat himself until the order is right and he can tell that I understand everything he's said.
I love him.
PS. Jonny is in his bed right now for nap time yelling, "No swiper. No swiping!" Perhaps he had an overload of Dora this morning.
PPS. I will eventually blog about something or someone other than my oldest.
2 comments:
Ya, the brown on the hand would freak me out too, especially when he put it in his mouth. Glad it was chocolate. :) That's much better.
I am still ruing those "I will never..." statements. I delight in your good-natured posts...finding the humor in it all and the moments of learning and clarity is what it is all about! Love you! Mom N.
Post a Comment