ha ha ha, I am NOT looking forward to being reunited w/ the heat of Arizona. However, I am really looking forward to seeing you & your family, along with my family out there, too. I'll give you a call when it gets closer, and we'll definitely have to make plans. ♥ ya!
Ugggghh......yep, I remember that dry heat. And now we have wet heat. I am not crazy about either one. yuck! Your posts have been cracking me up lately Michelle! And making me smile my guts out. Glad things are going well! :)
4 comments:
ha ha ha, I am NOT looking forward to being reunited w/ the heat of Arizona. However, I am really looking forward to seeing you & your family, along with my family out there, too. I'll give you a call when it gets closer, and we'll definitely have to make plans. ♥ ya!
Wow. That was one nice thing about Rexburg, eh? Bearable running weather.
How's the running going? I'm afraid to start!
Ugggghh......yep, I remember that dry heat. And now we have wet heat. I am not crazy about either one. yuck! Your posts have been cracking me up lately Michelle! And making me smile my guts out. Glad things are going well! :)
Blaaaa! I am so not a heat person! It hasn't even got up to 80 here yet and I love it. Good luck with the running!
Post a Comment