Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Project #1 Complete

I've been organizing/decorating the boy's room the past several weeks. I couldn't figure out what to do with Jonny's books. The books were displayed on the toy shelf but a certain little one-year-old (no name mentioned) kept pulling them off the shelf and ripping the pages. Here's our solution...

A Fabric Bookshelf

Found the idea here. Don't look too closely at all the flaws. I'm obviously not a perfectionist. 

6 comments:

Karen said...

what a great idea! good job!

Peter and Amber said...

Cute idea! :-)

Elder and Sister Beesley said...

What a darling idea. I'm so proud of you for making it!!

Wendy said...

Great idea. So sorry I almost made you pee your pants. Not nice to do to a pregnant lady! I hope all is well, maybe sometime I will have to make a trip to AZ to visit you guys instead of you coming up here. I will be posting a video from our days in the BYU-I 2nd ward. Just found it and it was kind of fun to watch. you're great!

Sarah said...

So awesome. What a cute room.

Tamara said...

Girl...that is WAAAAY too cute! That is so crafty, and I love the color you picked. You're such a great decorator and so inventive w/ things!! :)