Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Sunday (& often times during the week) Roles



Trev: Executive Secretary to the Bishop (he is just meant to be away on Sundays. We miss him but are grateful for this opportunity to serve the Lord)


Zach: Wiggle Worm and Gospel Singer (he sings or rather squeals along to all the Hymns) 



Jonny: Nursery Addict and Potty Flusher (As soon as the 'amen' on the benediction in Sacrament meeting is said he bolts down the aisle and hallway to the Nursery Room. He loves Nursery. He is also obsessed with the toilets in the church building. We have many potty breaks during the three hour block)



Me: Second Counselor in the Primary Presidency (I love, love, love being with all the children.)
ps. Only picture of me on Sunday. Enjoy the double chin and Trev's crazy eyes.


Baby in belly: Soon to be Primary's Youngest Attendee (sorry, no pic)


We love our new ward and are feeling like we belong. High five to members who go out of their way to make new members feel a part of a Ward family. Now it's our turn to show our gratitude by doing the same. 

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Yall are beautiful. Just beautiful!

Elder and Sister Beesley said...

Those boys are the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO behind on these private blogs I follow! I am so jealous that you guys got to go to the Suns vs. Celtics game. Arthur would have killed to see that. Your family is so beautiful. I'm interested to see how this new addition fits into it. I hope AZ is treating you well. P.S. I loved your list of things to do before you're 30. I might just make my own using your format.

Karen said...

Such handsome boys you have!!

Ainsley said...

look at your little boys all dressed up! they are so handsome.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, your boys are BEAUTIFUL! And oh my, those EYES!