Friday, January 22, 2010

Why Not?

We've had a few rain storms the past few days in Mesa. Jonny has been asking to play in the puddles outside our complex since the first day of rain. Today I gave in.


And so the fun begins


If Jonny were to choose one activity to do all day long it would be this. He loves throwing rocks in water. The kid has a good arm.


My favorite shot.


Brother and I watching from the side lines. Poor Zach wanted to play so badly, but the kid has had a runny nose and cough all week. I didn't want to make things worse (that and he would have tried to drink the filthy water)


Time to go inside and hop in a warm bath. I love watching my little boys enjoy themselves.

3 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

we did the same thing... and had a BLAST!!! i miss you so much!

. said...

look at that cute little bum crack!

Karen said...

So fun! I remember doing that as a kid...it was the best!! Love the crack shot!! :)