These two are becoming good friends.
Their relationship:
Zach loves to be splashed in the face with water by his brother.
Jonny loves kissing Zach on the forehead and afterwards saying, "There go, all better."
Zach will cry when Jonny leaves the room
Jonny loves that he has a little brother to boss around. Lately he likes to take Zach's hand and force Zach to hit him, then says, "No Zach, don't hit Nonny!" He does this over and over.
Zach loves it when Jonny will run up and yell "Boo" in his face. He laughs and laughs.
Jonny always asks to make his brother's bottle and then sits beside him and holds the bottle while Zach drinks.
Here are some pics of these two little pals
Spending some time in the pool
Hanging out in their fort
Going on a bike ride together
Watching Sesame Street together
Love these boys and hope they stay buddies.
7 comments:
I bet they do stay buddies. After all, they could almost be twins...if they weren't born so far apart! My sister and I were just a twosome growing up. We played together and fought together because there wasn't anybody else to play and fight with. And we are best friends now. Your boys are so darn cute!
I'm so glad that with the lack of neighbor friends, they have found each other! Wish we were just a few minutes closer!
They are so cute! Yes, they will remain buddies...and this I know because of my 2 older boys only 20 months apart. They do everything together :)
I LOVE it! They are so dang cute!
I cannot believe how big they both have gotten in the last few months...They look adorable in the bike trailer and I so wish I could see them in person. And I totally get the wanting them to stay friends for life, I want that for my boys too. If you ever find the magic answer, let me know. For now, I take comfort in that they love each other a good part of the time. ;)
Oh they are so cute! That's so fun that they're little buddies!
They are so cute! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment