I couldn't stand that movie - I like Jonny's version much better. Is it my imagination or is he doing the actual moves from the movie? P.S. My husband & I think our Brody looks like your Zach. -Jacquie
Wow! que lindo es tu familia! I can't believe you have two adorable little boys. How are you doing? You look absolutely fabulous! It's been forever since I've talked to you... Are you in Idaho... I should definately come visit sometime!
5 comments:
I love your new blog set-up!! Love you guys!
I couldn't stand that movie - I like Jonny's version much better. Is it my imagination or is he doing the actual moves from the movie? P.S. My husband & I think our Brody looks like your Zach. -Jacquie
So cute! I think Jonny moves just like Trev! (I meant that in a cute good way.) Again, you are way too fun!
i swear parker doesn't own any clothes- glad to see i am not the only one!
Wow! que lindo es tu familia! I can't believe you have two adorable little boys. How are you doing? You look absolutely fabulous! It's been forever since I've talked to you... Are you in Idaho... I should definately come visit sometime!
Post a Comment