Since the sun is now shining every day (hooray!), my neighbors and I decided that Wednesdays are water days. We pull out our kiddie pools, sprinklers, and water balloons and let our kids get wet. This last Wednesday there were 8 moms and 13 little ones. It was a blast. Anyone whose looking for some entertainment for your kiddos this next week, your invited to join our water party on Wednesday!

Jonny enjoyed getting others wet more than himself.

Water (sand) Box
5 comments:
LOVE the new background/design!! I might take you up on Water Wednesdays....If Maya's gonna be swimming by the time she's two, ha, I'd better get her use to the water now!!
Fun, what a great idea!
How fun! How hot is it there? It's hard to imagine for me it not being cold still! Especially since we are acclimated to Arizona weather-anything under 90 would be too cold for the water!
Oh how I love and miss your little family! We can't wait to see you in July! You are such a fun mom!
I like the new design. And I love the Water Wednesday idea. Too bad I'm not close by, Ella would love it!
Post a Comment