A photography student is a great idea! There was a guy in my home ward in Rexburg that was a photographer. Not sure what his prices are like, but I believe it's called, "Davis Photo". (or something like that). He's probably pricy, but hey there's another suggestion. :)
Hey Michelle! I know a girl in IF who is AMAZING. Her name is Carly Carlson and you can actually check out her website at carlycarlson.com. It's good to be in touch with you again!
3 comments:
find a photography student!
A photography student is a great idea!
There was a guy in my home ward in Rexburg that was a photographer. Not sure what his prices are like, but I believe it's called, "Davis Photo". (or something like that). He's probably pricy, but hey there's another suggestion. :)
Hey Michelle! I know a girl in IF who is AMAZING. Her name is Carly Carlson and you can actually check out her website at carlycarlson.com. It's good to be in touch with you again!
Post a Comment