Thursday, July 31, 2008
NEWS!
If you missed the last line of my "We're Alive" post, we're expecting! After a few scares, trips to the doctor's office, and a couple ultrasounds we are happy to say that baby #2 is healthy and growing properly. My due date is February 14th, which means I just started the second trimester of my pregnancy. Hooray! I'm hoping the sickness ends soon and my energy returns eventually.
We are so excited (I'm a little nervous). One thing I've been thinking about is that when this baby arrives I will be attending a ward by myself and Jonny will have spent only two weeks in nursery. Can I handle two kids at Church by myself. With the Lord's help, yes... right? I've already started to pray that the transition into Nursery for Jonny goes smoothly.
Again, we are so happy and realize that this is a blessing from the Lord. We will keep you updated on the progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
umm, so you're exspecting to go to church 2 wks after the babe is born? take the month off! maybe two! threee! :)
Congrats! That's really neat that you are having another baby! It is a lot tougher with 2-I am still extremely new at it. It is wonderful to have her though. We were worried with Kade and nursery as well. He had only been in a month or so before Maggie was born. But, to our astonishment he is doing SO good! We found the best way to do it with Kade was to drop him and run and then his crying would only last a minute instead of if we stayed-he would cry and whine the whole time!
michelle, i am so excited for you... just what you wanted!!! we really need to get together and let parker and jonny play, we miss you guys so much!!! love you guys and congrats
AHHH! Holy Cow that is crazy! CONGRATS! When I get home I have a hug for you!
Michelle congratulations!!!!!!!! I am SOOO excited for you guys! I need your e-mail address too!!! You can send it to me at per03009@byui.edu
Again......
YAYAYAYAYAAYYAAY!!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congrats! You will do great. I have so loved having two and really it's gone great. We're excited for you.
I am so excited!! Just with you guys lived a little closer!! :)
another baby, how exciting!!! congrats.
Congratulations to you and your little fam! I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats!! With the Lord anything is possible. I'll pray for you too.
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! 2 is definetly hard, but so much fun! Hope your feeling better and things continue to go well! Love your sweet post about Trevor, you 2 are so cute!
You're due just two weeks before me! I didn't even know you were expecting! Yea! That is awesome news!!! Wahooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment