Thursday, May 22, 2008

Musician in the Making

4 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Jonny is so cute, I love his eyes! How fun that he is crawling now. It makes life easier, even if it is a big more messy. We love cilantro too!! We like to make fresh salsa with it.

Tamara said...

That is darling! Before long, he'll be singing to the beat of the drums....you KNEW he'd be musical since you and Trev are both such amazing musicians!!! :) He's growing up so fast!

Steph B. said...

Hey Michelle! Cute post! I won't be surprised at all if he develops wonderful musical ability! He has it in his genes!:)
Thanks for your post on my blog! I am feeling okay. I could be alot worse. Some days get really bad but hopefully it will all get better soon:)

Amanda said...

Is he standing and walking? I can't believe he's so big and we've never seen him. Are you guys going to be at the family reunion? We're looking forward to going.