Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jonny has been army crawling for the past two weeks. I love it! He follows me around the house all day and has not attempted to go up or down our stairs. (I am not looking forward to this day.) Also, I babysit a little boy every Monday and Wednesday who runs back and forth from our front room to the kitchen. Jonny spends the entire time trying to keep up with him and gets a little frustrated when he realizes that he's not quick enough yet. It is hilarious to watch. Today, after spending half the morning on his belly, I realized how dirty the tummy area on his onesie was. Just added to my "to do" list... clean the carpets! PS- I have tons of videos of Jonny that I'd love to post but need to buy a chord that attaches from our video camera to the computer. Someday!

1 comment: