Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ever since I had Jonny gray hair has started to creep out of my scalp. I feel old. So... I've been coloring my hair to hide the aging evidence. This time I went a shade lighter. Can you tell? (Before and After pics) Now, what to do about the permanent bags under the eyes! Any suggestions?

7 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Your new hair color looks great! A little more red in it and lighter, I like it! Bags under the eyes, I think they don't go away until your last kid is probably about 10! Another "scar" of motherhood! Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your family too!

Karen said...

Looks great! I can tell it's a little lighter than the last picture.

Tamara said...

The lighting is a bit brighter in the second pic, but it does have a tint of red in it, and i love that color! i would read up on the eye bags if i were you...but the cure is probably more sleep somewhere! ha ha

Elicia said...

I think it looks fantastic! Inspiring! It makes me want to color my hair too!! Course I have to wait until the middle of July sometime before I can even consider it, but hey, a girl can dream right?

Sarah said...

can't tell... but I can see the gray. JK! You are just as beautiful as I remember.

. said...

Ummm, you are joking righ Shell? You look GREAT! You have beautiful skin, a sparking smile and lovley blue eyes! Plus your hair look super cute. Now that your family has visited when are you visiting them again?

Devin and Megan said...

I do Mary Kay! I would love to show you what I use! Check out my blog dmroberts.blogspot.com