I love Halloween, for one reason only. It's the only day that you can justify wearing a ridiculous outfit while stuffing your face with pillocase chocolate. I've already begun the hunt for costume ideas (and to be honest I'm not waiting till Halloween to eat chocolate either.) We'll be having a Ward Party on the actual day and have been informed that there will be a costume party. Now, dont worry, I won't go over board with my ideas (Trevor won't let me) but I was thinking it would be fun to coordinate our costumes as a family.
These cute baby costumes I found on Martha Stewarts website http://marthastewart.com/. They come with instructions that seem fairly simple. I was thinking if I made the Fish for Jonny Trevor and I could dress as fishermen or even scubadivers. If I made the Chicken costume we could be farmers. I'm not sure what costumes could compliment a Roasted Turkey best. Any suggestions?
4 comments:
Cute ideas!! Here's an idea for the turkey... you could dress up as Pilgrims. :)
That's a great idea.
So when are you going to start a blog, Karen? I would love to hear of what's going on in your family. Keep me posted!
you and trev could be the "mashed taters and gravy" he he he
Yes, I know... I need to start a blog... soon soon...we'll keep you posted. Our lives aren't that exciting... but I love blogs, so I'll try and be creative...stay tuned.
Post a Comment